L298 Dual MOTOR DRIVER
The L298 Dual H-Bridge Motor Driver Integrated Circuit is the basis for this dual bidirectional motor driver. The circuit will allow you to control two motors in both directions with ease and independence. It is highly suited for robotic applications and may be connected to a microcontroller with only a few control lines per motor. It can also be connected to simple manual switches, TTL logic gates, relays, and other electronic devices. This board has power LED indications, a +5V regulator on board, and protective diodes.
- Input Voltage: 3.2V~40Vdc.
- Driver: L298N Dual H Bridge DC Motor Driver
- Power Supply: DC 5 V – 35 V
- Peak current: 2 Amp
- Operating current range: 0 ~ 36mA
- Control signal input voltage range:
- Maximum power consumption: 20W (when the temperature T = 75 ℃).
- Storage temperature: -25 ℃ ~ +130 ℃.
- On-board +5V regulated Output supply (supply to controller board i.e. Arduino).
- Finned Aluminum Heatsink for the L298 IC
- Clamping Rectifiers
- Filter Capacitors for logic-power and moto-power buses
- Onboard 5-Volt DC Regulator (A jumper selects between external 5-Volt power or the onboard 5-volt regulator.)
- Screw Terminal connections for ground, motor power, 5-volt power, and motor outputs
- 0.1 inch-pitch header pins for logic inputs
- Jumpers to tie the enable inputs to the ground (if desired)
- Switches up to 2 amps per channel
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.