Gas Sensor(MQ5) module is useful for gas leakage detection (in home and industry). It is suitable for detecting H2, LPG, CH4, CO, Alcohol. Due to its high sensitivity and fast response time, measurements can be taken as soon as possible. The sensitivity of the sensor can be adjusted by using the potentiometer.
The sensor value only reflects the approximated trend of gas concentration in a permissible error range, it DOES NOT represent the exact gas concentration. The detection of certain components in the air usually requires a more precise and costly instrument, which cannot be done with a single gas sensor. If your project is aimed at obtaining the gas concentration at a very precise level, then we do not recommend this gas sensor.
- Support both the output digital value and the output analog value.
- High sensitivity to Combustible gas in wide range .
- Can detect liquefied gas, Methane, Butane, Propane and natural gas .
- Adjustable Sensitivity , Stable Performance.
- Pin Connection: GND: Ground, Dout: digital output, Aout: analog output Vcc: 5V
- Applicable to a variety of platforms including Arduino / AVR / ARM.
MQ-5 gas sensor has high sensitity to Methane, Propane and Butane, ch4 and natural gas .
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.