3D Printer Hot Bed High-power Expansion Board Heating Controller MOSFET High Current Load Module 25A 12V or 24V for 3D Printer
Only 2 left in stock
Product selling points and features:
Universal heating bed power expansion module for 3D printers High power module.
It can be used for Chitu motherboard and other open 3D printer motherboards.
Helps 3D printers equipped with controller boards (up to 15A) become more powerful.
With this additional module, the maximum current to the board leads can reach 25A.
This module is recommended if you plan to use a heating bed with a 3D printer that uses 12V power, otherwise it may cause excessive current and may burn out the connectors on the controller board.
Voltage: DC12-24 v
Maximum current: 25A (enhanced heat dissipation)
Instructions for use:
1. When connecting power cables, distinguish the positive and negative terminals
2. Module placement problem: When using the module, do not place it in the place where the wires are dense. This helps to reduce the heating burden of the module and improve safety
3. When the module is working: do not let the conductor touch its bottom
4. Enhanced heat dissipation when the power is used, the module can have a stable output of 25A
5. Current output, the current is determined by the load
Packing and List:
Electrostatic bag packing
High-power hot bed module x 1+20cm signal cable x 1
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.