3D printer stepper motor driver CNC shield V4 needs to work with Nano board. It can be used as driver expansion board for engraving machines and 3D printers. It has in total 3 channel slots for A4988 stepper motor driver modules (not included) for driving 3 channel of stepper motors. Each channel of stepper motor only needs 2 IO ports, which means 6 IO ports is sufficient to manage 3 stepper motors. This shield can make quick work for managing stepper motors in your project.
- 3 axis stepper motor driver
- Compatible with micro-drive laser engraving machine, three-axis CNC engraving machine
- 2A can be controlled within the two-phase four-wire stepper motor
- Released the digital IO interface, easy to connect to other modules, such as ENDSTOP
- Released the I2C interface, you can connect to the LCD I2C or other I2C module
- Power DC5V interface, 7.5-12V voltage input
- GRBL compatible
- Worked with Arduino nano
An A4988 was used as the motor driver, A4988 support 1 segment, 1/2 segment, 1/4 segment, 1/8 segment, 1/16 segment. Each segment is set by the MS0、MS1、MS2 pin header in the CNC Shield V4.0, cover the jumper cap to the pin header represents high level, do not cover the jumper cap represents low level.
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.