BIGTREETECH TMC2209 V1.2 Stepper Motor Driver UART
Out of stock
TMC2209 V1.2 GitHub/Manual:
What is the difference between TMC2208 and TMC2209 SilentStepSticks?
(1)TMC2209 SilentStepSticks have output drivers with a lower power dissipation and a higher current is possible.
(2)TMC2209 SilentStepSticks feature coolStep and stallGuard4(optimized for stealthChop).
(3)TMC2209 SilentStepSticks can be switched between stealthChop and spreadCycle mode via a configuration pin(SPREAD).
(4)TMC2209 SilentStepSticks drivers have the v2 pinout(Vref and DIAGO swapped).
TMC2209 V1.2 VS TMC2208, more of these functions:
1. blocking rotation detection
Stallguard–TMC2209 provides a load and loss of speed detection technology
2. Current dynamic adjustment
Coolstep–TMC2209 provides a current dynamic regulation technology that saves up to 75% of electrical energy.
Stepper Motor Driver based on a Trinamic TMC2209
– Hardware compatible with StepStick and Pololu A4988
– Step/Dir interface with microstep interpolation (up to 256 microsteps)
– stealthChop2 – for quiet operation and smooth motion
– spreadCycle – highly dynamic motor control chopper
– coolStep – current control for energy savings
– stallGuard4 – sensorless motor load detection
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.