NodeMcu V3 ESP8266 Wireless Module
Wireless Module NodeMcu V3 CH340 Lua WIFI Internet Of Things Development Board ESP8266 With Pcb Antenna And USB Port For Arduino
- Breakthrough design,An open-source firmware and development kit that helps you to prototype your IOT product within a few Lua script lines.Open-source, Interactive, Programmable, Low cost, Simple, Smart, WI-FI enabledFeatures: 1. NodeMCU is the fast leading edge low cost technology to WiFi.
2. Modern high level mature LUA based technology. It is an integrated unit with all available resources on board. It is super simple to complement your existing Arduino projects or any development board that has I/O pins available.
3. Modern Internet development tools such as Node.js can take advantage the NodeMCU with the built-in API to put your idea on the fast track immediately.
4. NodeMCU is built based on the mature ESP8266 technology to take advantage the abundant resources available on the web.
5. NodeMCU has ESP-12 based serial WiFi integrated on board to provide GPIO, PWM, ADC, I2C and 1-WIRE resources at your finger tips， built-in USB-TTL serial with super reliable industrial strength CH340 for superior stability on all supported platforms.
- use CP2102 USB -TTL UART converter chipthere are new breakthroughs, based on ESP-12E.
- The new four-layer board design.
- The new revision antenna RF performance optimization, communication distance is increased by 30% -50% compared to ESP-12E!
- Semi-hole chip technology, the whole IO leads, with metal shielding shell
- Passed FCC & CE & RoHS certification
- Built-board PCB antenna
- 4M bytes SPI Flash for programming.
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.