Soil Moisture Hygrometer Detection Humidity Sensor Module
Electronic block arduino Soil Moisture Sensor Features:
1. This is a simple and easy moisture sensor can be used for the detection of soil moisture, when soil water shortage, the module outputs a high level, whereas the output low level. Using the sensor produces a watering device automatically, let you don’t choose and employ persons to manage the plants in the garden.
2. The sensitivity is adjustable digital potentiometer to adjust (blue).
4. The working voltage of 3.3 V to 5 V.
5. Simple digital output, g + v directly by single chip microcomputer.
6. A fixed bolt hole, convenient installation.
7. Control panel PCB size: 3 cm * 1.6 cm soil probe size: 6 cm * 2 cm.
8. The power indicator light (red) and digital switch output indicator light (green).
9. The comparator USES the LM393 chips, work stability.
Electronic block arduino Soil Moisture Sensor Interface specifications:
1. VCC: External 3.3 V to 5 V
2. GND: External GND
3. DO: Digital output interface (0 and 1)
4. AO: Analog output interface(this interface is generally not do application)
Electronic block arduino Soil Moisture Sensor Packing list:
- 1 x Electronic block arduino Soil Moisture Sensor
- 5 x 20cm Dupont Line
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.